Another Reason To Join The SERG team
Work While We Save For You!
Start Saving While Working For The SERG Restaurant Group
The restaurant will contribute .25 for every hour worked. Contributions increase .25 per year, with a max $1.00 per hour towards the employee’s college/higher education.
Year 1: .25¢ per hour worked (employee works 1,000 hours, $250 earned)
Year 2: .50¢ per hour worked (employee works 1,000 hours, $500 earned)
Year 3: .75¢ per hour worked (employee works 1,000 hours, $750 earned)
Year 4: $1.00 per hour worked (employee works 1,000 hours, $1,000 earned)
Employees who return to work during school breaks/summer will still be eligible for this program.
- Must fill out agreement form with Human Resources
- Available to employees of SERG Group restaurants
- Effective 5/1/2019 – does not apply to hours worked before this date
- Applies to Full-Time Students in high school or college
- All our restaurants are compliant with S.C. Child Labor Laws
- If employees moves to another SERG location, the employee’s compensation contribution will be reset back to .25 (year 1) unless otherwise authorized by HR / Director of Operations
- Checks will be issued to the Bursars Office of the institution of enrollment
- To receive this contribution, you must be employed at a SERG establishment at the time you are enrolled / start your college
- Savings plan checks are issued prior to Freshman year and prior to each subsequent year or semester
- Information must be provided to HR on where the check needs to be submitted
- Terminated employees will forfeit their accrued contribution